Yet more video!!


A promotional video for my website. This was from last nights birthday party; everyone had a great time, and I'd like to thank the organisers for letting me video the drawings. And thanks also to my brother for filming that video. He said it was his first time using a camera, but I don't believe him, he did such a great job!

Got lots of things on the go at the moment which I hope to share with you soon, and in a couple of weeks I fly off to the USA for the National Caricaturist Network Convention. SOooo excited!!

Anyway, must get on, thanks for visiting!

Comments

Looks great Paul!
Do you guys celebrate Halloween early over in England?

-This is Dan, btw.
Paul Moyse said…
Hey thanks Dan! No, it was just a fancy dress birthday party. There were some interesting drawing challenges;-) See you in a couple of weeks!
Nelson Santos said…
Nice work Paul seems like you were having fun!
Tim Bye said…
Fabulous stuff!
david o'keefe said…
felt like i was there, made me laugh!! you're a funny guy paul!!!!
Vincenzo said…
Wish I was having a party so I could hire you :)...the live stuff is as great as the studio work!!!
Steve Hearn said…
Great work Paul!
Mark Heng said…
Fun vid, man! Great reaction from Bat Girl. What are you using to draw with? I'm guessing a brush pen for line work and some kind of pastel for the shading?
Kelly Toon said…
Paul, I really like how you use the artstick to make the eyebrows!! I am so borrowing that technique ;)
hanzz said…
Great and funny drawings ! I just love this !!

Popular Posts