Have I Got News For You...


Actually, yes. I got a call the other day from the hit BBC show 'Have I Got News For You', asking me if they could use my caricature of Ian Hislop that appeared in the Radio Times (see earlier post). Don't know if it's made the final cut, but I've been told by one of the producers that it went down well in the recording. Catch the programme's christmas special to see if it made the edit, it's on BBC1, christmas eve at 9.30pm. I'm looking forward to seeing what they do with it!
(Update: They didn't show the illustration in the end, but it was great to have been asked, and thanks to anyone who was looking out for it!)

Comments

kdsh7 said…
Love HIGNFY and I love your art and your blog. So I for one will be watching with added interest. Nice to see your work in the mainstream!
ramanjit said…
hi
great work!!!!!

Popular Posts