Exaggerated Features Cover


Hi guys. Did this last month for the cover of Exaggerated Features magazine, the quarterly publication of ISCA. I was honoured to be asked, and even though I don't think this is my best work, I'm fairly happy with the end result. It was done over the course of 2-3 days, at a period when I was pretty busy. ISCA members should have a copy by now, mine came last week. Debbie did a great job putting it all together.


Working on a couple of things at the moment, not least of which is a how-to book, which I'll be making available on a print-on-demand basis. It's a bit of a labour of love, a collection of my favourite pieces over the last 3 years, with my thoughts on what I have learnt so far, and some new tutorials. I'm pleased with the way it's going.

Comments

Matt Ryder said…
Woah, looks great Paul. I dont get my copy any more, some kind of delivery problem... looking forward to seeing the PDF version when it gets uploaded ! How 2 book hey... sounds interesting, cant wait to hear more.
Cheers buddy.
SEILER said…
Cool yo!
Tooninator said…
congrats man. Unfortunately I won't be seeing this one on the cover because I haven't renewed my membership yet. But great work nevertheless
Anthony Pascoe said…
Looks great Paul !
Nelson Santos said…
Cool idea Paul the hands and shadows are really nice.
Bowie said…
Wow, like it! Funny how you did the faces and the pose!

Bowie

Popular Posts