New Self-Caricature

self-09-smlOkay, go on, laugh it up!!

 self-09-sml-face

Comments

Vincenzo said…
It's so good it makes you laugh and cry at the same time...you're on the top of the heap mate ;)
Matt Ryder said…
After having met you, I can safely say... that is definatley you... bloody brilliant mate. Hope all is well.
Paul Moyse said…
Haha, thanks mate ;) Yes, I cry everytime I look in the mirror!
great stuff man! You get you, ya know? haha hey, you gotta check out my two blogs! I got a little event for us artists goin on and I think you may be interested
dakota73 said…
Imprecioantes tus trabajos en acrlilicos un saludo!!
Paul Moyse said…
Thanks guys. Btw, my last comment was for Vin, just in case it sounds weird!

Matt, great meeting you too, all is well here.

Big Sam, thanks, I'll check them out!
Unknown said…
That's great Paul - the pose, expression and execution - top stuff mate !
Tim Bye said…
Fabulous Paul - really great stuff!
That's you alright, although you look much better than when I last saw you, not having slept for a week. The pose and look of this is very Seileresque.
Paul Moyse said…
Thanks guys!

Niall: haha, yeah, I feel much better physically and mentally since the convention. Sleep is good! I wanted the pose and expression to reflect how I stand and look at people in the flesh, eg at events etc.
【#pan】 said…
Great!
Awesome man!!!!!!
Unknown said…
It's cool! Great caricature ! You caught yourself perfectly.
Steve Hearn said…
You gave yourself way too much hair.... lol
Very well done sir!
Paul Moyse said…
Thanks again guys!

Steve: haha, thanks!

Popular Posts