Exciting Book News!


Hi guys,
There will be a change in the way the book is to be published. I will now be personally stocking the books, which will mean I can deal with each customer directly, and each book will now be signed by me. This will also mean there will be a delay between finishing the book and publishing. I am still finishing off lots of artwork, paintings and sketches, and I am very proud of them all. I am planning to have at least ten new paintings and sketches in the book that have never been seen before. I hope you'll like them!
I've also changed the cover ever so slightly, let me know what you think! ;)

Comments

john said…
Looks really good Paul..looking forward to having a copy..
Unknown said…
Great !!!
I´m very interested in the book...
Nelson Santos said…
Paul you should hire a designer to develop the cover its not appealing IMO and black&white always offer more contrast with artwork.
Neil Davies said…
I'll be buying a copy for sure. Nelson might have a point about the cover though, it doesn't have any impact really.
Vincenzo said…
Can't wait Mate!!!

I agree with Nelson though...Graphic Design is a whole 'nother animal and people that are really good at it can make a huge difference. We all know that the artwork in it will be stunning...the presentation of it should be the same. Once this book leaves your hands it will represent you for years!!!

Only the best Brother!!!
BOD said…
I want one too. What have I to do ? What's the price ? Best regards, Christophe BODARD.
ARI said…
Looking forward to have one.
Doug Sterner said…
Can't wait!!
Ken said…
hello Paul!

Hows it going? Ooh a book! Awesome... when is it due to be ready?

Loving the recent posts, Ive not been blogging much of late, but got more free time now, so lots of catching up to do!
andres casciani said…
All your work its fantastic, thanks for shearing!!
Stephen Gardner said…
I'm definitely in for a book.
JPA studios said…
Hows it going man,
Hope things are well, good luck with the book dude, speak soon
Gon said…
Congrats for the book, the cover is excellent

Popular Posts