Kevin Kallaugher!







Allow me to introduce some samples from the pen of KAL. Kevin 'Kal' Kallaugher, has been drawing political cartoons for the Economist for the last 31 years. His book, 'Drawn from the Economist', has been on and off my bookshelf for the last twenty years, and was one of the main inspirations in my youth in terms of caricature. So I was thrilled and honoured when Kal agreed to write the foreward for my book.

I'm working on lots of new pieces that will be exclusive to the book. I am very proud of this new work, I consider it my best work yet, and it's killing me not being able to show them to you. I guess I'll have to restrain myself, or just keep painting! :)

Comments

Mahesh said…
I love the illustrations and the style, That soldier is really a masterpiece.. very interesting!!
Mike Eppe said…
Excellent!!!!!
Very funny; great work!!!
Unknown said…
Paul,
I had never seen George Bush like Mr. Yoda...You are right...They are the same person !!! hahaha...
Jonathan said…
Great work man!!! You seem to have grasp of every medium! Great work again!!!
That's funny stuff Paul!! So great!

Popular Posts