Waiting for colour digital proofs- and sketch of camel

Hi guys, sorry for the absence, a lot has been happening. Firstly, I've finished and sent off the book to the printers, so I'm now waiting for the colour digital proofs to arrive for my approval. I've also relocated to the coast, which has been both exciting and stressful, but definitely worth it, the new place is great! I'm also working on some private commissions along with all the unpacking still to do.

Once I've got the proofs, I'll set up a page for pre-ordering the book, really looking forward to seeing the proofs!

Finally, above is a quick warm-up sketch from yesterday.

Comments

Nelson Santos said…
I think you could have exagerated his nose kiding kiding :)
Guido Salimbeni said…
where did you relocate? African coast i suppose, looking at the sketch of your new neighbour..eh.eh!

Great drawing very amazing Paul!!
Matt Ryder said…
Yup, I see lots of those in Dubai... definately a camel...
SEILER said…
Fun sketch man, and good luck with the book!
Beautiful drawing!
Unknown said…
Nice Paul - would look great with 'sunnies' on !!
Did you know the world biggest population of wild camels is in Australia - we export them to Arabia - there's a useless fact for you ........ :0)

Popular Posts