Artwork Preview




Hi guys and gals. I'm currently at the ISCA annual caricature convention in Sandusky, Ohio, where the competitions have now closed and the voting on all the amazing artwork is over. The awards banquet will be tonight, when the results will be revealed.


For those who didn't come along (and you've missed a GREAT one!), here's a sneek peek at a couple of new pieces from the book that I also included in my portfolio presentation here in Sandusky. The feedback from my friends and colleagues has been fantastic, I'd like to thank them for their kind words.




Comments

Unknown said…
Paul,
Your arts are fantastics !!!
I love this Ozzy´s caricature...
ARI said…
Good job and good luck
ian said…
Very Cool Gordon and Ozzy! Good luck, wish I could have been there!
Anthony Pascoe said…
Both are Fantastic Pal !
Pavel Jakubec said…
GOOD work,
have a nice day!
Jörn said…
Good luck too. Man, It's all analogue? I get crazy ...
Ken said…
fantastic pieces Paul. The books almost ready? Ill have to check my finances......
Marlo said…
Paul, I loved seeing you! congrats again for everything artistic and life-changing :)
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Popular Posts