News At Bedtime


This was a little piece I did last weekend for the Radio Times christmas edition (out today!). The print size for this is very small, so I could have got away with less detail than I went into, but I was having fun with it and got carried away. I worked the whole time in black and white, starting with a rough sketch in photoshop, then spreading 15 hours work over two days. I added the colour about 30 minutes to an hour before the deadline.

The piece is based on a radio programme called News At Bedtime, a show with presenters John Tweedledum (Jack Dee- right) and Jim Tweedledee (Peter Capaldi- left).

Comments

kencoogan said…
Paul, I thought last year's Radio Times piece was fantastic but this one surpasses it by a mile!! It's absolutely fantastic!
Anonymous said…
Awesome piece, I love your work and I love Disney so the combination of the two is the greatest ;)

Bowie
john said…
very nice work Paul
Scribbler said…
great work, likenesses are fantastic!
JR Gibson said…
great job!
xamonconequis said…
muy chido
jm loayza said…
very terrific you job,Paul.You are a great Master.
muy bueno tu trabajo Paul,eres un gran maestro.

manuel
Paul Moyse said…
Thanks for the comments everyone, much appreciated!

Popular Posts